Choosing Network Location

Dante

Still in the process of looking on which VPS host to go with, but leaning towards KH cuz they have locations in California. I live in San Diego,CA and my Community Site is Locally Based. When going with you guys and ordering, is there a way to choosing the Los Angeles, CA location?

Wow, thanks for the fast response. Well, I know you can choose California from there but How about city wise? We are a So Cal community, and the ping for all of us should be outstanding compared to the San Jose. Do I email someone for this special request?

Thanks!
-Dante

Sorry, I misunderstood. Our California Datacenter is in Los Angeles. San Jose we have some older servers in but we've been using LA for awhile now and it's a great improvement. I don't foresee this being an issue for you as we host lots of California clients. Any questions just ask.

Regards,
Joel

Sorry, I misunderstood. Our California Datacenter is in Los Angeles. San Jose we have some older servers in but we've been using LA for awhile now and it's a great improvement. I don't foresee this being an issue for you as we host lots of California clients. Any questions just ask.

Regards,
Joel
Perfect. Thanks and I appreciate your help Joel.

Dante, I'm in the San Diego area as well (Temecula) and have had great results from the LA Datacenter. My pings from the Antelope Valley are 15-17ms, and it's about that from down in Temecula...maybe slightly more. Ping times from around the world are actually really good. If you read some of my posts here and posts from others, you'll quickly see that you're not going to be dissatisfied with KH. You're going to love it here!

Welcome aboard!