Cannot Start httpd?

Hello Dan,

Httpd is most likely already running and is controlled in WHM not the Virtuozzo control panel.

You cannot access cPanel as root. You access WHM as root and then create a package. After that you create an account using that package and you can then access that account's cPanel.

Now I cant access CPanel at all???? and WHM. They come up to Page Load Error
or PPP!
I get this error:
Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@simplehabbo.net and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

ohh and note, I just installed WHMSonic through root.

If you have cPanel VPS Power Panel will never show correct status for Apache and some other services and will always display them as "stopped". This is due to the simple fact that Power Panel is trying to query service status using the "service NAME status" command and expects output / exit code as returned by RedHat Ent./CentOS init scripts but in case of cPanel most services gets custom compiled / installed from custom RPMs and they do not provide support for RedHat Ent. like exit codes. In some cases even names for init scripts differ.

As for inability to reach cPanel - I guess you've enabled "normal" firewall mode in the Power Panel - this configuration is more or less or for Plesk systems only and won't work good with cPanel VPSs. Just go ahead and switch your firewall config to advanced mode with default policy "Accept" to immediate get access to the system.

Well, I put in a support ticket and they told me to Upgrade my RAM, as so I did. Then, the problem persisted with the upgraded ram. The ram went into the soft zone again....... but i upgraded? when I login to the CPanel, its a white screen. and the I refresh and it says:
Can't fork at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/SafeRun/Simple.pm line 17.
Cpanel::SafeRun::Simple::saferun_r('quota', '-v') called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/CachedCommand.pm line 207
Cpanel::CachedCommand::_cached_cmd('ttl', 900, 'binary', 'quota', 'args', 'ARRAY(0x916db80)', 'mtime', 0) called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/CachedCommand.pm line 318
Cpanel::CachedCommand::cachedquotacommand('quota', '-v') called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Quota.pm line 70
Cpanel::Quota::displayquota() called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Quota.pm line 254
Cpanel::Quota::_getspaceused() called at (eval 95) line 1
eval '$rSTATS->{$key}{$item} = Cpanel::Quota::_getspaceused();' called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/StatsBar.pm line 241
Cpanel::StatsBar::api2_stat('infinitylang', 'true', 'rowcounter', 'mainstats', 'display', 'diskusage|bandwidthusage') called at (eval 92) line 1
eval '$dataref = [Cpanel::StatsBar::api2_stat(%CFG)];' called at cpanel.pl line 4940
main::api2_exec('StatsBar', 'stat', 'HASH(0xa661140)', 'HASH(0x91c61ac)') called at cpanel.pl line 1477
main::cpexectag('<?cp StatsBar::stat([tr id="statsbar-%" class="row-%"][td width=...') called at cpanel.pl line 4737
main::dotag(undef) called at cpanel.pl line 4620
main::cpanel_parseblock('SCALAR(0xaa411e8)') called at cpanel.pl line 4572
main::cpanel_parse('GLOB(0xa69088c)') called at cpanel.pl line 2897
main::doinclude('/usr/local/cpanel/base/frontend/x3/branding//index.html', 0, 1) called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Branding.pm line 85
Cpanel::Branding::Branding_include('index.html') called at (eval 8) line 1
eval 'Cpanel::Branding::Branding_include(@{$argref});' called at cpanel.pl line 1644
main::exectag('<cpanel Branding="include(index.html)">') called at cpanel.pl line 4737
main::dotag(undef) called at cpanel.pl line 4620
main::cpanel_parseblock('SCALAR(0x917ebd8)') called at cpanel.pl line 4572
main::cpanel_parse('GLOB(0xa6542d8)') called at cpanel.pl line 1312

Dan I'm sorry but I do not think anyone's going to be able to help you with this problem here on the forum you'll want to keep working with support on it.

That long error is when I clicked:
[a fatal error or timeout occurred while processing this directive]
[a fatal error or timeout occurred while processing this directive]

And people told me you guys were theee beeeeest out there!