A quick introduction

Mike54

Yes, I would be the new kid on the block.

After doing a lot of research, studying and discussion with a pal (Hi Sparky), I finally decided it was time to try a VPS account with Knownhost. I purchased a VPS L plan in the Texas datacenter.

I have three small vBulletin forums that I enjoy working with, but this is my first venture into VPS hosting. So I am nervously excited about getting my forums migrated across to the VPS.

I look forward to 'meeting' everyone and also to a long partnership with Knownhost.

Mike

I'm new to KH too! Hello everyone!
All I can say is I hope you are impressed with your KH experience as I am.

I've had to pester the support team for some help and they have jumped right in to get me going. And they are doing it so politely, which means a lot to me.

I was with a host 2-3 years back that would take hours to answer support tickets and when they would finally answer, they would talk down to me. Heck, I was already aware I knew nothing, that was why I was asking for their help in the first place. Having them treat me the fool was not what I needed or wanted.

People are usually hasty to point out another's shortcomings and failures, but we are generally slower to offer praise and appreciation. So I always try to remember to praise those that are doing a great job. And to this point, everyone at KnownHost has been doing just that.

It's nice when things work like they're supposed to isn't it?
We've discussed this in another venue, but I'm tickled with how well everything has gone, since moving to KH. Every bit of contact I've had with anyone at KH has been positive.

Glad you guys found your way over :)
It's nice when things work like they're supposed to isn't it?

Haven't been on here in a while but Welcome.

Yes, it is nice. I just keep getting monthly summary reports from monitoring services that say 100% uptime :)