A few questions

U

Unregistered

Hi,
I'm interested in possibly signing on but have a few questions first.

1. Do the reseller plans ( KH Pro ) include dedicated IPs? Or just custom nameservers? If not can these be added on, and if so for how much?

2. I've been reading the VPS threads and am in no way experienced enough to do any upgrading of necessary things myself so I've ruled a VPS out. My question on the shared and resellers accounts is - do you keep those servers updated with the newest versions of php, mysql...etc ?

Thanks

Hi,
I'm interested in possibly signing on but have a few questions first.

1. Do the reseller plans ( KH Pro ) include dedicated IPs? Or just custom nameservers? If not can these be added on, and if so for how much?

2. I've been reading the VPS threads and am in no way experienced enough to do any upgrading of necessary things myself so I've ruled a VPS out. My question on the shared and resellers accounts is - do you keep those servers updated with the newest versions of php, mysql...etc ?

Thanks

Hello,

Thanks for your interest in KnownHost. With the Reseller plans you get custom nameservers but if you want dedicated IP's you can add them for $.75/mo each.

Yes, with shared and reseller accounts we keep the server updated. We support what cPanel supports so as they come out with new stable versions we support it. Btw, with a cPanel VPS you can enable it to update itself automatically so you don't really have to do that. Also, we are always here to help when you ask.

Hope to see you order.

Thanks,
Joel

Great! Thanks for the quick reply. Do you ever run shared/reseller specials?