A feature that will improve your site performance 730%!!

Do you want KnownHost to be a Cloudflare Optimized Partner ?

• Yes! , I think getting Railgun feature for free is very useful for me.

Votes: 13 61.9%
  • No , I don't like Cloudflare.

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • I'm not sure if Cloudflare Railgun can help my site or no.

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters
Any updates on this?

This project was scrapped. It was actually week before last that I finally decommissioned our test Railgun server.

Cloudflare promised me updates in April to fix the issues I found - and those updates never came. I bet it's a dying project they'll just let dwindle away since from both a hypothetical and reality standpoint it simply won't work with the way they've built it and this is what I pointed out to them only to be stonewalled.

This project was scrapped. It was actually week before last that I finally decommissioned our test Railgun server.

Cloudflare promised me updates in April to fix the issues I found - and those updates never came. I bet it's a dying project they'll just let dwindle away since from both a hypothetical and reality standpoint it simply won't work with the way they've built it and this is what I pointed out to them only to be stonewalled.

Out of curiosity, has anything changed at all since your last post?

As far as I know, no. This ended up being a huge waste of time and Cloudflare pretty much blew me off when I brought to their attention a huge flaw in the way this supposedly worked. We have no intention of looking into this again.