80 KH servers.....wow

ppc

Wow,

I just went over to hyperspin and according to them you have 36 servers being monitored by them.

You guys have certainly grown over the course of one year!

Yeah they have, especially with offerings from 2 datacenters, they're cookin'. I'm thinking about getting a second from california when I have the need since it'd be sweet to have one in market post tower :p

-Caleb

Just imagine. Another year from now, they'll have 100+ servers.

And 10 grand children. (Somehow)

48 and still a very impressive 99.998% uptime. That's amazing!! Each time I look there is 2-4 more servers on the list, and the uptime doesn't move. Or should I say the 0.002% downtime doesn't move!!

Keep up the excellent work folks!!

gameutopia

This thread will live on for yeeeears to come. ;) Then we'll talk about KH having 3,600 servers.

Right on!

To do a little math here, a little after their one year anniversary(April 1) they had 36 servers. In 4 months they added 12 additional servers which if continues the same way on the second anniversary KH will be up to 72 servers(I think almost all known VPS providers don't even have that many). In 4 years from now, they might be up to 144 servers(gasp....)

Right on!

To do a little math here, a little after their one year anniversary(April 1) they had 36 servers. In 4 months they added 12 additional servers which if continues the same way on the second anniversary KH will be up to 72 servers(I think almost all known VPS providers don't even have that many). In 4 years from now, they might be up to 144 servers(gasp....)

True, Josh. However, you're taking that as a linear growth. Who says it'll be linear?