How easy to upgrade to next VPS tier?

U

Unregistered

If I want to add resources like disk space or bandwidth or move to the next VPS tier, how easy will that be accomplished? Is it fully automated?

I will place my order now. I am coming from another "popular" VPS in WHT using SoftLayer but, no doubt, they are oversubscribing their hardware. I can't complain though with their service. They are significantly cheaper than KH but I get what I pay for.

Hello,

Thanks for your interest in KnownHost. Upgrading to the next plan or by adding disk space for example involves no downtime, server migration etc. It is automated from the backend once we process the upgrade but we don't have our systems so you can pay and it is done right away. However, we are around most of the time so upgrades are done in a reasonable timeframe. Hope to see you order.

Joel

This is why I absolutely love this company.

Questions are answered straight forward before I even ask them.

I'll be upgrading in the near future to the next higher tier.

Thanks, KnownHost, for making my hosting painless for the past 6 months.

Hello,

Thanks for your interest in KnownHost. Upgrading to the next plan or by adding disk space for example involves no downtime, server migration etc. It is automated from the backend once we process the upgrade but we don't have our systems so you can pay and it is done right away. However, we are around most of the time so upgrades are done in a reasonable timeframe. Hope to see you order.

Joel

updating on a vps is very quick and like joel said, requires no downtime. I have had to upgrade myself manytimes, and i would just pay and it would be there!