Considering Switching to KnownHost

Your company site webendev is a blazing fast word press site, but how can I verify that you are using KH to host it? seems to be running on N1.webendev.com. Did you do anything to it to make it run faster after your base install of word press?

You can see the IP address the domain is running from:
--
[dlevey@khsupport ~]$ dig A webendev.com +short
204.xxx.xxx.10 (removed for privacy)
--

Then whois on the IP:
--
[dlevey@khsupport ~]$ whois 204.xxx.xxx.10 |grep OrgId
OrgId: KNOWN-1
--

This is a KnownHost IP.

Nice looking websites, @WebEndev. Nice to see fellow KH-ites pushing out good stuff. ;)

Allan, I highly doubt - and I'm very confident in saying this - you'd regret making the move. A former WordPress instance (very minimal, running StudioPress' Genesis Framework) of mine hosted on my SSD-4 consistently loaded in less than 1 second. It didn't budge. I'm in the Northeast (East Coast of the United States) and connectivity is consistently solid.

Hope to see you around. We're a super nice bunch here, I promise.

I will look at a 30 day trial for this hosting service on a vanilla install of wordpress to see how fast it loads the pages.

I will look at a 30 day trial for this hosting service on a vanilla install of wordpress to see how fast it loads the pages.

Allan, sounds great! Feel free to reach out to the Support Department if you have any questions or need assistance.