CloudLinux

WebEndev

I've been reading up on CloudLinux and had some questions.

Does KH offer CloudLinux as an option on there dedicated servers?

Does anyone have any experience with CloudLinux? Does it really help improve server stability and security, as they claim it does?

Thanks

Unfortunately it's not possible to run CloudLinux on Virtuozzo/OpenVZ as CloudLinux requires it's own kernel, and Virtuozzo/OpenVZ won't work without running it's own kernel, so you can have one or the other but not both.

We do have a few customers that successfully run it on dedicated servers, however.

We don't set it up nor support it's specific features, but since it's built on top of CentOS we'll help support the normal non-CloudLinux specific stuff still.
Oops, i did not ready this.

I have just bought a Dedicated Server with you guys, and a license with cloudlinux (at their site), because sales said to me that Support would install it for me. is that right?

Hello,

We can indeed install CloudLinux for you on your dedicated server. That won't be a problem at all, just provide us the license key in a sales ticket and we will make sure its taken care of.

Hello,

We can indeed install CloudLinux for you on your dedicated server. That won't be a problem at all, just provide us the license key in a sales ticket and we will make sure its taken care of.

So things have changed for CloudLinux since I started this thread? KH will install it now?

Thanks.