KnownHost saved our website this weekend

Peace

We were hacked this weekend, and I think I must have put in at least 10 tickets because I was so freaked out and helpless. Every initial response was within 30-60 seconds. Within a few hours, we had the entire site up and running again - malware cleaned out, passwords changed, IPs blocked. The perfect first response.

Over the next few days, KH helped me to secure our server with a variety of different settings and suggestions.

You all went so far above my expectations, and I just can't tell you how grateful I am to be with this company. Thank you!! My members also thank you from the bottom of their hearts.

We were hacked this weekend, and I think I must have put in at least 10 tickets because I was so freaked out and helpless. Every initial response was within 30-60 seconds. Within a few hours, we had the entire site up and running again - malware cleaned out, passwords changed, IPs blocked. The perfect first response.

Over the next few days, KH helped me to secure our server with a variety of different settings and suggestions.

You all went so far above my expectations, and I just can't tell you how grateful I am to be with this company. Thank you!! My members also thank you from the bottom of their hearts.

This is exactly what we're here for! We always want to be able to offer a calming, helping hand during stressful times such as this.

Thanks for your continued loyalty to KnownHost :)