KnownHost stuffs your stockings with lots of goodies all the way through 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
what about current customers? Can someone with a lesser plan upgrade to this for the same price and specs? I currently have VPS Ltx..

RaceJunkie-

All current customers are welcome to this promotion towards the purchase of a second VPS. Or in your case if you have a VPS L or below you are welcome to upgrade to this plan. Please submit a ticket to our sales team so we can work out the details for you.

Regards,
Joel

DesotoD,

Send an email to our sales department and we will see what we can work out for you.

Regards,
Joel

Well actually, I'm so impressed with your service that I'm going to upgrade anyway. I purchased the XL and it just zooms. Your staff and quality of service is everything that I was told it would be and I hope it continues as you grow.

Hi,

Just a few questions if I may..

(1) I am an existing VPS customer, and if I upgrade to the new offer package will I remain on the same server, or will I be required to move all of my accounts over and change my nameserver information.

(2) Is the cpanel fee included in the $40 / Month offer price?

(3) Will the price return to $53 / Month in 2008?. I am guessing from the wording that the prices are only valid for the next 12 months - ie through 2007 before returning to the full price.

(4) I have just (minutes ago!) paid my subscription for the existing package, if I do upgrade is it possible to just pay the difference and to upgrade this month or do I have to wait until the next billing cycle.

Thanks

Hello,

This promotion actually ended a couple days ago. We have a new one listed on our website here: https://www.knownhost.com/specials.html.

Like always this coupon is valid for existing customers towards the purchase of a new VPS account. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Joel

Yes that is a good question.

In 2008 all customers who have taken advantage of this promo, their price will automatically be increased to what the actual price of VPS XL is plus the control panel and +64 MB of RAM (fantastico, rvskin, powerpanel). If you wanted to take off the extra RAM or anything like that you will need to notify us.

Regards,
Joel

Yes that is a good question.

In 2008 all customers who have taken advantage of this promo, their price will automatically be increased to what the actual price of VPS XL is plus the control panel and +64 MB of RAM (fantastico, rvskin, powerpanel). If you wanted to take off the extra RAM or anything like that you will need to notify us.

Regards,
Joel

Thanks...........

http://knownhost.com

VPS XL with a twist
20 GB of Disk Space
250 GB of Bandwidth (500 GB of Bandwidth in our CA datacenter)
320 MB of Min RAM +64 MB FREE
1088 MB of Burst RAM +64 MB FREE

Hello.. Joel,
Nice to know about it.
Hence Kh is providing 64MB of ram with the VPS Xl defult package (it was 256 Mb) and more 64Mb for free.

Existing customer wont get that 64Mb(320 Mb- 256 Mb=64MB) more with the defult package?

All of ur exsiting customer will be gratefull....

Thankx

Some customers have already received this. If it is needed then it makes sense. If it isn't needed then many opted to not add it. This promotion has ended but any existing customer who was interested did get it.

-Jay

Status
Not open for further replies.