KnownHost Releases New Website

KH-Jonathan

CTO
Staff member
PRESS RELEASE
For Immediate Release

KnownHost Delivers New VPS Plans via Website Redesign
More Value for the Money for Managed VPS’s

April 08, 2013 – Industry-leading managed and unmanaged Virtual Private Server provider KnownHost announced today that it is launching a new look and feel for its website, and along with that arrives new VPS plans. The new options - in some instances providing a lower cost for the same plan - are being emailed to current users and are also available to new customers.

“Many of our users, including some who are active on peer forums like Webhostingtalk.com, frequently comment about the ability to seamlessly move between plans,” said Justin Sauers, CEO of KnownHost LLC. “That’s something we’re proud of. And, with a newly-designed website for Knownhost.com, comes a rededication to helping our customers scale even faster and easier with new VPS plans.”

This will be the company’s fifth year providing both network enhancements and additional options for its VPS plans that are designed to fulfill the growing need for VPS services worldwide.
KnownHost reported in an earlier press release that the VPS Hosting Industry is anticipated to continue growing, citing that an article on TheWhir.com noted that Peter Hopper, CEO of DH Capital, said at the Hosting and Cloud Transformation Summit late last year that “he thinks managed and hybrid cloud models will be extremely effective in the next 12 months.”
The company had already expanded its VPS offerings to include a New Jersey-based datacenter. That datacenter joined its already-established locations in Texas and California, and is the company’s third major datacenter brought online within five years.

KnownHost is recognized for monitoring 247 physical servers for its managed products, also placing it as the number-one web host among the HyperSpin rankings for reliability and uptime. KnownHost achieves a 99.984% uptime ranking, exceeding the 99.5% benchmark that HyperSpin considers to be a reliable web host. Its sister provider, RocketVPS, ranks number-one in uptime for unmanaged hosting services, with a 99.997% uptime ranking. KnownHost.com is also a recipient of a 2013 Editors’ Choice Award from Web Hosting Directory and Review site FindMyHost.com for Managed VPS Hosting, which bases its recognition on both editor-level and consumer-level reviews.

For more information, email sales@knownhost.com, or visit www.knownhost.com.

About KnownHost LLC
KnownHost LLC is a privately-held professional web hosting company founded outside of Washington, D.C. It offers affordable web hosting plans through packages featuring Managed Virtual Private Servers (VPSs), Managed Hybrid Servers, Managed Dedicated Servers, and Unmanaged Virtual Private Servers (RocketVPS.com). The firm provides a 99.984% uptime for its managed products on a base of 247 servers, and it operates data centers in Texas, California and New Jersey. Visit KnownHost at knownhost.com, and on Twitter and Facebook.

Hello,

The new layout looks great. It has a modern look and it is way better than the old version. The forum also looks better! Good job!

Next thing is making this forum more active as we have lots of clients and want to build this forum out!!! Help us make this happen!!!!

Nice work on the new look. One improvement comes to mind, however: Can you make the forum posts be alternating color blocks? I think that would make it a bit easier still to read, especially in threads where several people in a row have the default avatar placeholder.

Dan

Nice work on the new look. One improvement comes to mind, however: Can you make the forum posts be alternating color blocks? I think that would make it a bit easier still to read, especially in threads where several people in a row have the default avatar placeholder.

Dan

If Xenforo is capable, I'll make it happen.

Heck, even if it's not I'll code it in because I definitely like this idea.

I take it the old accounts weren't moved over? I had to register a new account because my email wasn't recognized as having an account. However, nice upgrade, especially to XenForo. Great choice.

I take it the old accounts weren't moved over? I had to register a new account because my email wasn't recognized as having an account.

Mine worked, but I used my username instead of email address, even though it said either could be used.

Dan

I take it the old accounts weren't moved over? I had to register a new account because my email wasn't recognized as having an account. However, nice upgrade, especially to XenForo. Great choice.

All old accounts were moved over. This is the first instance I've heard of someone not being able to log-in using their old information.

The website looks the same to me, but I only found out about you guys around the last weekend, maybe the change was already done? Must say I loved the site design right away, very pleasant to browse and easy to read, first thoughts "damn, my site should look like this!" :D

edit: nvm just noticed "2013", it's still early morning -.-