Support Going Through Rough Patch

bumpaw

Been since Feb 21 with my complaint of server slowness. After they tried tweaking settings for a few days I escalated on Feb 27 around 2:00 pm. A few minutes later escalation confirmed and the it was over 24 hours before a response. I bumped the ticket and they came back with an apology that I was lost in the shuffle and that they had found a problem user on the node and all was good. That was last night and all was better.

This morning back to waiting 70 seconds for WHM to load and F rated TTFB on sites. Poked support and now the whole day has gone by without a response.

I set up 2 clients with KnownHost VPS like mine, but now I'm wondering if they will be happy. I've been here a good long while and have bragged on the support. I figure that they are having a tough time, but I'm losing patience. I have work that needs getting done and it's too frustrating with the slowness to mess with it.

Been since Feb 21 with my complaint of server slowness. After they tried tweaking settings for a few days I escalated on Feb 27 around 2:00 pm. A few minutes later escalation confirmed and the it was over 24 hours before a response. I bumped the ticket and they came back with an apology that I was lost in the shuffle and that they had found a problem user on the node and all was good. That was last night and all was better.

This morning back to waiting 70 seconds for WHM to load and F rated TTFB on sites. Poked support and now the whole day has gone by without a response.

I set up 2 clients with KnownHost VPS like mine, but now I'm wondering if they will be happy. I've been here a good long while and have bragged on the support. I figure that they are having a tough time, but I'm losing patience. I have work that needs getting done and it's too frustrating with the slowness to mess with it.

Do you have a ticket ID I can reference?
Sorry for the trouble, I can assure we would never intentionally ignore a performance issue.

Jonathan is da man. KnownHost still has great support. We all go through a rough patch now and again.:)

Was looking good after the fix on 3/1, but back to the slowness again all day today. Updated the ticket 4 hours ago with no response as of yet.

Was looking good after the fix on 3/1, but back to the slowness again all day today. Updated the ticket 4 hours ago with no response as of yet.

You haven't got a response because you replied to a ticket that was in the escalated queue. It's not monitored like the main support queue because it's assumed empty unless a tech lets us know a ticket has been escalated.

I'll check into it for you now - but according to my graphs the node is running fine.

You haven't got a response because you replied to a ticket that was in the escalated queue. It's not monitored like the main support queue because it's assumed empty unless a tech lets us know a ticket has been escalated.
What should I have done different to raise attention in the escalated queue? I would rather not have to post here.

If you didn't want to wait on the ticket to get noticed it would've been best to open a new ticket.
Looks like I'll have to do that as waiting in the escalated queue is problematic. Remember I waited 24 hours there already on this ticket, and I was afraid that we were going to repeat on that.