GoDaddy craziness...

opentoe

Before I drive to Godaddy corporate HQ and complain, I wanted to post the issue here first.

When I try to add my name servers in the zone editor, they won't add properly. When I click SAVE to save the name servers, I get this response back:

Zone File Record
Host
Status
NS 207.7.86.103 No matching A record found for NS record [ns1.diggsnet.com]
NS 207.7.87.103 No matching A record found for NS record [ns2.diggsnet.com]

I'm using the exact information provided for me in my welcome email. I don't see a A record either, which is the main host record. Grrrr Godaddy.

Before I drive to Godaddy corporate HQ and complain, I wanted to post the issue here first.

When I try to add my name servers in the zone editor, they won't add properly. When I click SAVE to save the name servers, I get this response back:

Zone File Record
Host
Status
NS 207.7.86.103 No matching A record found for NS record [ns1.diggsnet.com]
NS 207.7.87.103 No matching A record found for NS record [ns2.diggsnet.com]

I'm using the exact information provided for me in my welcome email. I don't see a A record either, which is the main host record. Grrrr Godaddy.

Just wanted to reply. I ended up calling Godaddy. The issue is their interface!! It is crazy! They try to pack it with so much marketing and addons you can't see the real interface and the things you really need to do. Just 5 minutes ago I had to create the hosts, but not via the zone editor area. But a completely different area. Anyway, I added NS1 and NS2 and then set my name servers...so hopefully in a few hours everything will propagate. I should be going to bed...but not me!