Unbelievable

DesotoD

I've been with Knownhost for quite some time and have always been very happy. Until today. I guess all good things come to an end. Joel, you've always been delightful to do business with, as have 99.9% of your personnel, and I really hate that it is going to come to an end. But when a support person keeps copying and pasting whois info, telling me a domain is not registered, when I've already told her that I had terminated the account this morning and that's where the trouble began, it's either lose my temper or plan on migrating to a new company. I felt like I was talking to a recording. I'm paid up on all 8 servers for the month but after that, I don't see myself sticking around. Good luck and I wish you and most of your staff well.

I've been with Knownhost for quite some time and have always been very happy. Until today. I guess all good things come to an end. Joel, you've always been delightful to do business with, as have 99.9% of your personnel, and I really hate that it is going to come to an end. But when a support person keeps copying and pasting whois info, telling me a domain is not registered, when I've already told her that I had terminated the account this morning and that's where the trouble began, it's either lose my temper or plan on migrating to a new company. I felt like I was talking to a recording. I'm paid up on all 8 servers for the month but after that, I don't see myself sticking around. Good luck and I wish you and most of your staff well.

Hello,

Sorry for the issue today. I've found your support ticket and have already passed it to the Manager of our Support Team. As you know we take pride in our support so please don't lose faith after one ticket. You can ask for escalation at any point if the ticket feels like your spinning in mud. Sorry again.

Thanks,
Joel

That's just it Joel...........I DID ask for it to be escalated. I've never had this happen but it is very upsetting after almost 5 yrs with you guys.

Paul emailed me. I trust he will get it straight. I really don't want to leave. It's been too good here.

Apparently I'm "overreacting" so I don't see this getting resolved.

I've been watching the support ticket and see Paul took care of your request. The rest I say miscommunication and since Paul is CTO he's just trying to explain things. You know we take support seriously and always will. Have a nice weekend!

P.S. I see your last ticket update. Please don't think we don't want your business. We definitely do and I really think this is being took the wrong way. I think it's time for the weekend!! :)

Thanks,
Joel

Responding "you're overreacting" isn't taking care of things. But it's your company, y'all run it how you see fit. This isn't the company I've bragged about for years. Oh well.

Responding "you're overreacting" isn't taking care of things. But it's your company, y'all run it how you see fit. This isn't the company I've bragged about for years. Oh well.

I thought I noticed he deleted the accounts and confirmed Apache is running. The whole "overreacting" part he didn't mean quote on quote. Sorry if it sounded that way. I've worked with you many times in the past and am always here when you need me. Have a nice weekend.

DesotoВ,

I read through your ticket, apologized for the misunderstanding of what you were trying to say/resolve, explained the situation and why this ticket was handled in the way it was handled. Keeping going on and on without stopping for just a second to attempt to look at the situation from the other angle is what I call overreacting. I do understand your position now very well - you do not want me to dig to the root of the problem or to hear an explanation as to what might have happened and why but rather want to hear "I'm sorry" with no other details. I apologized for misunderstanding in your ticket quite few times and going to repeat myself again - I'm sorry we handled the ticket in the way it was handled. I wish more information about the issue would be provided in the beginning so the ticket could have been handled better right from the start. Sorry about that.

Regards,
Paul