Thanks Knownhost...your great

Ticiba

Hi guys,

Well I've now been a Knownhost VPS customer for just over 5 months and god I am so glad I transferred over to using knownhost to power my sites.

I came to knownhost based on the great reviews I had read elsewhere but never expect such a great service, mainly due to the two previous hosts I had who let me and my sites down.

I now have two sites running off the VPS plan (VS4) I purchased and both are lighting fast especially when compared to my last host.

Homepage Loading Time (Reported by YSlow) with last host:
1st Page Load - 5 to 7 seconds
Additional Page Loads - 4.5 to 6 seconds

Average Page reported by Google Site Performance Tool In Webmaster Tools = 9 seconds
The Average Size of my sites pages when with last host were - 100kb to 200kb

Homepage Loading Time (Reported by YSlow) with knownhost:
1st Page Load - 2 to 3.5 seconds
Additional Page Loads - 1.5 to 2 seconds

Average Page reported by Google Site Performance Tool In Webmaster Tools now = 2.1 seconds
The Average Size of my sites pages now with Knownhost are - 200kb - 400kb, did a massive redesign of both site after moving to knownhost to include more features on my sites too.
To be honest with my last host I had to keep content on the pages low because of the slow loading times, so moving here allowed me more options in the design of my sites.

Even the support at Knownhost is superb :D
I had a problem with one of my sites last week which had me puzzled beyond belief, after contacting support it all got sorted out within about an hour of first contacting them.

Everytime I have had to put in a ticket either as a request or to ask for help solving an issue the response time and answer has been superb.

So to anyone thinking of coming to Knownhost...STOP THINKING AND SIGN UP

Knownhost is the best host I've been with, great service, great servers, and just awesome support.