Wow!

Mike54

Congratulations on the new look. And after perusing the package pricing, I see that is not the only thing that is new.

I've been considering an upgrade, but maybe I should let the dust settle before making any hard and fast decisions!

Thanks!! We are excited. We very much so appreciate it. There are still some things here and there that need fixed. We will send an email about this to all clients soon.

Joel

Super nice! Much ncier overall. :)

(I was also wondering about the new pricing-naming and features of the vps packages)

This will all be detailed in the email we will be sending today. Basically, we have built a process internally to allow clients to remain as they are and keep using the VPS's they have which include Burstable RAM or they can move to our new VPS plans which do not include Burstable RAM. Being we do not oversell and have a strict policy against doing so the Burstable RAM has been quite popular for our customers to date. However the advantage of the new VPS's is higher Guaranteed RAM. So regardless we can support whichever a customer wants to do. Hope this helps.

Joel

Great new look, it's also the debut of dedicated servers or was it before and I missed it?

Looking forward to the VPS details.

Great new look, it's also the debut of dedicated servers or was it before and I missed it?

Looking forward to the VPS details.

Dedicated servers were offered by request only (started very recently), I believe.

Sheesh, now I know why the old site still had a 2008 copyright in the footer. This site must've been in the works.

I can only fear what damage this will do... to every other VPS company's business, as KnownHost blows them all out of the water some more. ;)

I love the site. Good job!

Very Excited / Burstable RAM Question

I too was excited to see the change in the look of the site. I look forward to another great year with KnownHost and know they'll be as solid as ever for my business.

One question: If I'm averaging 10 to 15% on my RAM anyway (I'm on a burstable plan), would it really make a difference (negative difference) with the guaranteed RAM plan? I really like the extra space I'm seeing with the new plans, but don't want to shoot myself in the foot if burstable is a big plus. I have a few clients on my server that see pretty big spikes here and there, but have never had an issue.

Any advice is appreciated. Thanks again for the unparalleled service.

Great job on the new website! Very professional looking and simple to navigate, definite upgrade from the previous design. Also great job on the upgraded service offerings! Particularly adding managed dedicated servers, as this now provides me and others with a viable growth/upgrade path when the time arises. I've already got my eye on that entry level server which looks like a great deal for the money.

Congratulations! The site looks fantastic, and the new VPS plans look cool. I recently upgraded my plan to get more drive space, but it looks good to see that I can change my plan again to get even more when I need it, for not much more money.

I've had two hosts prior to KnownHost over the past 10 years and you guys are the best hands down. Your service has never let me down, and that time when I was in a pinch, your service came through with flying colors. I hope you can continue your high standard of service as you grow. As long as your service remains in tact, I'll stay right here and be very happy. Congrats again and I wish you all the success in the world.