WHMCS Headaches.

Ticiba

Hi all,
Well been trying to get WHMCS up and running for the last 9 hours or so which should have been a simple task but had to contact Sales to get them to reissue the license as it kept reporting it was invalid.

Got the license reissued and it was reporting it was valid, but was getting 404 errors upon entering any URL details into the general settings and getting locked out of Admin Area.
So got sales to confirm the Domain it was licensed to and the IP address.

Sales confirmed that everything was correct and it would need to be sent to the Support Department, which was done only to get a reply from them 15 or so minutes ago telling that the License now needs to be reissued once again from the Sales Department (which doesn't look like it will be back online till Monday).

Really Not Happy Knownhost, and really wish that the Support Department could do the reissue of WHMCS Licenses as this now means I have to go direct to WHMCS to buy a License direct from them.

If I knew getting WHMCS from Knownhost was going to cause this many headaches I would have gone direct to them to begin with but remembering how good KH was the last time I was a customer wanted to let them have my money instead...now starting to feel like a mistake coming back to be honest.

Hi all,
Well been trying to get WHMCS up and running for the last 9 hours or so which should have been a simple task but had to contact Sales to get them to reissue the license as it kept reporting it was invalid.

Got the license reissued and it was reporting it was valid, but was getting 404 errors upon entering any URL details into the general settings and getting locked out of Admin Area.
So got sales to confirm the Domain it was licensed to and the IP address.

Sales confirmed that everything was correct and it would need to be sent to the Support Department, which was done only to get a reply from them 15 or so minutes ago telling that the License now needs to be reissued once again from the Sales Department (which doesn't look like it will be back online till Monday).

Really Not Happy Knownhost, and really wish that the Support Department could do the reissue of WHMCS Licenses as this now means I have to go direct to WHMCS to buy a License direct from them.

If I knew getting WHMCS from Knownhost was going to cause this many headaches I would have gone direct to them to begin with but remembering how good KH was the last time I was a customer wanted to let them have my money instead...now starting to feel like a mistake coming back to be honest.

This isn't a reflection of our company at all. WHMCS is designed like this and needs reissued time to time. If you feel WHMCS key reissue delays of a few hours is a reflection of our company then you are right. We're not the ideal host for you. We're around more then 99% of hosts and even though we're closed in Sales we're replying to this post and will reissue your license. Let me know your ticket number so I can identify who you are and reissue the license. I don't see any open tickets in Sales asking for a WHMCS reissue.

Thanks

I figured out who you are and reissued your license. It should work now. I still see no tickets open under your account though. Hope this reissue helps you out. We'd never delay something until Monday like that. JFYI.

Thanks

Hi KH-Joel,
First thank you for replying and secondly I need to apologize for the rant and rave I made in my previous post, was just very frustrated at the time thinking I would have to wait until Monday to get the issue resolved but I know the issues I have faced today aren't a really reflection of Knownhost's high standard of service and support that it tries to maintain.

So I am very sorry for my rant.

The Ticket ID is - 231569
If you scroll down to the reply I Posted On: May/04/2012 02:16 PM, I asked sales to confirm the Domain WHMCS was actually licensed to was actually the correct Domain which they replied it was, so when I got the very last reply from Support saying it was still incorrectly licensed, it did really frustrate me.

Oh and I need to apologize once again it was actually only 5 and a half-ish hours, not 9 or so hours.

Thanks
Tom

I figured out who you are and reissued your license. It should work now. I still see no tickets open under your account though. Hope this reissue helps you out. We'd never delay something until Monday like that. JFYI.

Thanks

Thank you KH-Joel, sorry I was typing my reply to your previous post and only saw the one above after submitting.

Thank you for your assistance, it is much appreciated.