What is the difference in the lightspeed licenses and more questions!

bradleygt89

Hello,

I'll be upgrading to KVM Cloud 2 to Cloud 3 very soon. I've been wanting to also install Lightspeed and LS Cache, but not sure of the differences in the licences (ultra VPS or 1-CPU License) and cache options (LS Cache vs Litemage Starter vs Lightmage Standard vs Lightmage Unlimited), other than some cost a lot more than others :)

Also, can you please give me a breakdown on if KernalCare License is recommened and why, along with which, Imunify360 / ImunifyAV+ (which package I'd need for my current and future setup; I'm the only user, but I have over 30 domains hosted at the time).

Right now what I have is KH KVM Cloud 2 with cPanel with CloudLinux, Softaculous, and Proactive Monitoring.

Hello,

I'll be upgrading to KVM Cloud 2 to Cloud 3 very soon. I've been wanting to also install Lightspeed and LS Cache, but not sure of the differences in the licences (ultra VPS or 1-CPU License) and cache options (LS Cache vs Litemage Starter vs Lightmage Standard vs Lightmage Unlimited), other than some cost a lot more than others :)

Also, can you please give me a breakdown on if KernalCare License is recommened and why, along with which, Imunify360 / ImunifyAV+ (which package I'd need for my current and future setup; I'm the only user, but I have over 30 domains hosted at the time).

Right now what I have is KH KVM Cloud 2 with cPanel with CloudLinux, Softaculous, and Proactive Monitoring.
Hi bradleygt98, The difference in the licenses has to do with the amount of Ram in use. The Ultra VPS license is good for up to 8G of Ram. Higher than that and the 1-CPU license is required.

As for the LSCache vs Litemage, Litemage is for those who are running Magento eCommerce stores whereas LSCache is for those running Wordpress.

KernelCare allows for uninterrupted updates to the kernel itself. Without it you would need to reboot the server to update the kernel. This can cause downtime when you may not need it due to a busy website.

ImunifyAV+ provides both malware scanning and cleanup. Imunify360 provides complete web server protection that includes all ImunifyAV+ features as well as firewall, WAF, Proactive Defense, Reputation Management. As for users 1 user = 1 cpanel account.

Let us know if you have any other questions. If you like open a ticket to Sales and we'd be glad to discuss this further with you.