VZ38-tx Load Avarege

fteixeira

Hello Guys,

I am here to talking with users that have VPS in node vz38-tx. If you have VPS in this same server, please get back your point of vista.

I have VPS in this node. My VPS is showing high load and my clients are complaning about that. I already open a ticket saying about that. But I am thinking that issue is not on my especific VPS. I am thinking that issue is in another VPS in this same node that can to be abusing of this node. So I would like to know if some other of you is having the same issue on vz38-tx?

Regards

I'm familiar with both tickets created by both customers in this thread. In fteixeira's thread small scale DOS attack found found and filtered out, in Maish case one of the system users executed some processes, information about these processes and activity was posted in the ticket

I'm familiar with both tickets created by both customers in this thread. In fteixeira's thread small scale DOS attack found found and filtered out, in Maish case one of the system users executed some processes, information about these processes and activity was posted in the ticket

Hi Paul,

Yes hte issue was in my VPS with DOS attack, and Victor (KH staff) make a good job.

I am sorry for this precipitate post here on forum.