Upgrading account

pmcwebs

Hey there,

This is my first post here, so first things first, "G'day" to you all.

I signed up a few weeks ago on a VPS Mca package, using the special of 1/2 price for 2 months, then 10 percent discount for the life of the account.

I'm so happy with the service here that I'm looking at upgrading to a VPSLca account in the near future, probably after the 2 months have expired. The question is, because I signed up with the 10 % discount, does that discount carry over to the upgraded package?

Thanks,

Pete M

This is my first post here, so first things first, "G'day" to you all.

Hi pmcwebs,

Welcome and we hope you will participate here often! ;)

I signed up a few weeks ago on a VPS Mca package, using the special of 1/2 price for 2 months, then 10 percent discount for the life of the account.

I'm so happy with the service here that I'm looking at upgrading to a VPSLca account in the near future, probably after the 2 months have expired. The question is, because I signed up with the 10 % discount, does that discount carry over to the upgraded package?

I'm almost positive it will still carry over but just to be sure, lets wait till KH-Joel replies here(should be momentarily ;))

Yep. 10% will carry over towards your monthly renewal each month if you got it with a promotion with 10% off for life.

Thanks,
Joel