Transferring Theidioms.com from Hetzner to Knownhost

lillyrowling18

Dear Knownhost Team,

I am considering transferring my idiom website from Hetzner to Knownhost and have a few pre-sale questions to help me make an informed decision.
  1. Can you assist with the website transfer process? I am not particularly tech-savvy and would appreciate any assistance in transferring my website to Knownhost. Do you offer a website transfer service, and if so, what is the process for this?
  2. What are the hosting options available for my website? I would like to know the hosting options available for my website, such as shared hosting, VPS, or dedicated hosting. Can you provide more information on the features and pricing of each option?
  3. How is the uptime guaranteed on your servers? I would like to ensure that my website has the least downtime possible. Can you provide more information on how you guarantee uptime on your servers and what measures are in place to ensure reliability?
  4. How is your customer support? I would like to know more about your customer support, particularly in terms of response times and expertise. Do you have a dedicated support team available 24/7, and what channels are available to contact them?
  5. Are there any promotions or discounts available? I am interested to know if there are any promotions or discounts available for new customers transferring their website to Knownhost.
Thank you for taking the time to answer my questions. Your responses will help me make an informed decision regarding transferring my website to Knownhost.