The Jury Has Spoken.

Our clients seem to not give many reviews on forums, review sites, etc. I guess their just going about their business with pain free hosting. ;) Thanks for the review though.

Joel

Our clients seem to not give many reviews on forums, review sites, etc. I guess their just going about their business with pain free hosting. ;) Thanks for the review though.

Joel

I only heard about this place on vbulletin and webosting, Ive been on shared hosting for quite sometime, prob 5 years or more now.

I read alot of good posts on www.webhostingtalk.com about this place, I couldnt find much through google to cross reference anything

vps is totally new to me, Ive only ever used shared hosting, but was recommened to try vps out.

I made a shortlist of about 7 sites, and I picked this...Hopefully my account sets up fine and things go through, either way the past few days just making enquires on here and reading notes on this forum has been more then helpful !

Joel

My pleasure, Joel!

K24, welcome to KnownHost... I can assure you that you will be surprised by what you see here. All of the positive reviews you see are definitely well earned.

My pleasure, Joel!

K24, welcome to KnownHost... I can assure you that you will be surprised by what you see here. All of the positive reviews you see are definitely well earned.

Thanks..!

To be blunt I compiled a list on Monday 12th 09 shortlisting about 7 places to shift me site to, never used vps before so I was mega hesitant and also paranoid that if something screws up then what!

...I visited other sites that had vps, even kept thinking should I take the plunge with a dedicated server or not...I did make up my mind though that I had enough of shared hosting...Keeping in mind me site was taken offline by my hold hosts on friday 9th 09 ... So was just reading up on vps, trying to understand it.

What I liked about this place was the forums and the posts...what I hate about most webhost sites is those testimol pages, anyone could write them up, half of them could be fake for all you know... I always look for negative posts or things screwed up on any site and how things are handled by the site admin. bottom line is you spend ages putting work into your site and when things go wrong you need to know you would get support and not regarded as a customer whose now become a statistic whoses site means jack all....Not sure if that makes sense to anyone :eek:

KnownHost support is definitely why I recommend them to others. I've hosted sites with several other providers, some of which are actually quite nice to work with. But when it came time for me to consolidate what I had, KnownHost not only had a price I liked, but no negative reviews at all. And sure enough, it is definitely well earned.

Joel

Perhaps you should blast out an email encouraging folks to write reviews.....

Thanks! We leave reviews up to our customers. We do enjoy reading them when we see them though.

Joel