Thanks KnownHost...

I'd be one of the first to voice unhappiness when CA NOC fails us, I'd also like to say thanks to KH for some excellent support.

Today I had issues installing a new SSL certificate, so I contacted support who resolved the issue within minutes, thanks KH!

While on the topic, if you're after a cheap SSL certificate, you can get them for US$9 or if you just want to practise installing one, this company also have 30 day free trial ones available (I'm not associated with this company and there is no affiliate link, just thought other KH customers may find it useful):
http://www.positivessl.com/

I'd be one of the first to voice unhappiness when CA NOC fails us, I'd also like to say thanks to KH for some excellent support.

Today I had issues installing a new SSL certificate, so I contacted support who resolved the issue within minutes, thanks KH!

While on the topic, if you're after a cheap SSL certificate, you can get them for US$9 or if you just want to practise installing one, this company also have 30 day free trial ones available (I'm not associated with this company and there is no affiliate link, just thought other KH customers may find it useful):
http://www.positivessl.com/

Glad to hear.

Re: positive SSL it's interesting how much their pricing fluctuates. One day their cheapest SSL certificate could be $70 and the next day $9. Recently, when I needed to renew they pushed the pricing to above $70 for the cheapest "least secure" SSL. I certainly wasn't going to pay that so I went with namecheap(they resell RapidSSL) - price was $14 or so and is at least always consistent.

Regards,

I've noticed a few suppliers prices fluctuate (as do the names of their certificates)!

When the time comes, I generally go to webhostingtalk and rely on other people's searching for the best deal at the time.

Their site either doesn't work at all in Safari or it's horribly broken. Either way, seems pretty fly-by-night to me. The pensive woman in the stock photo at the top of the page looks like she was posing for a domestic abuse hotline poster.

Their site either doesn't work at all in Safari or it's horribly broken. Either way, seems pretty fly-by-night to me. The pensive woman in the stock photo at the top of the page looks like she was posing for a domestic abuse hotline poster.

Where do you see that picture? lol

They certainly are not a fly-by-night operation but aren't on the top of my list in terms of support and quality either ;)