Tech Support Amazing!!

bobafett

I just moved here last week from another host.

The tech support here is amazing! Fast, smart, effective... amazing!

I can only wonder what they do.. do they take 3 8 hours shifts around the clock? Do they sit at their desks eagerly awaiting the next support ticket?

Kinda curious!

Thanks Jenn, Jeff and a few others out there who have made my life a lot easier.

I am about 50% of the way through squashing bugs with my site as I am transitioning over... half way there!

Thanks for the kind words. We have staff around 24/7 and they are good at what they do starting in Sales all the way to Support. We are very specific about who works for KH so it's good to hear positive feedback. Welcome to KnownHost.

-Jay

I can only wonder what they do.. do they take 3 8 hours shifts around the clock? Do they sit at their desks eagerly awaiting the next support ticket?
Unknown to many, every staff member has a Caffeine IV going directly into their body. ;)

Seriously, though, you'll find that many of us are impressed with their wonderful support, as you have been. Welcome to the KnownHost family!

I would definitely agree, I needed help setting up an SSL cert on my shared account. They made gave me instructions, and when I couldn't figure it out they helped set it up for me :)