Support Awesome!

Hendra W Saputro

Hello,

I know this is my first post in this honorable forum. My name is Hendra and been with KH since 2008. KH support is awesome. Like it much!.

Since our conversation is closed at support desk, i never involving lot of discussions here. But now a bit weird for me due to some of your team handling my problem. Please anyone on KH who is responsible as the main principal should take a look at my support ticket number 307672. It's critical for me. But there is no response from your team with long period.

Im waiting at my support desk. Thank you.

Hendra

Hendra,

I'm very glad to hear you're happy with KnownHost! Since you've been around for a while, what's your opinion on the new site and forum?

Anyway, Daniel just told me he's about to handle your ticket, so expect a reply shortly :)

Hello Jonathan,

Thank you for your reply. Appreciated it. This forum is easy to navigate and easy to use as well. Your new website is the best i ever seen from previous design. Looks very very professional. It's also a new inspiration for me to take some good layout and design for my website.

Btw, i would like to change my name and still dont know the way. My name is too long hehehe. Could you show me the way?

Oke, my problem is supposed handled on support desk. I dont want to throw it here. I hope KH understand about this.

Thank you.

Hendra

Hello Jonathan,

Thank you for your reply. Appreciated it. This forum is easy to navigate and easy to use as well. Your new website is the best i ever seen from previous design. Looks very very professional. It's also a new inspiration for me to take some good layout and design for my website.

Great :)

Btw, i would like to change my name and still dont know the way. My name is too long hehehe. Could you show me the way?

I must say, I'm horrible with names, so I'm not sure what to tell ya :(

EDIT: Ok, lets ignore that right above there. I was definitely reading this wrong.
Send me a PM with what you'd like to change it to and I can take care of it for ya ;)