Suggestions for New Site

I agree with Dan it would make sense to be consistent on the use of key words like fully managed. When I first saw the new home page I wondered for a bit whether or not the VPS's were no longer fully managed since the Hybrid and Dedicated say Fully Managed somewhere on the home page but the VPS's do not.

Attachments

• ScreenShot069.jpg
    ScreenShot069.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 9
We removed the word Managed from "Managed Servers" so it's clearer now. We can't say Managed VPS since we don't offer all Fully Managed VPS's. We have hundreds of no control panel based VPS customers so if we said "Managed VPS" it would be false advertisement and we would be held to our word. So it's been edited and now is inline with what we do offer. Same thing applies to "Hybrid Servers". We can't put "Managed Hybrids" as that has the same issue as VPS's. Hope this makes sense.

Joel

We removed the word Managed from "Managed Servers" so it's clearer now. We can't say Managed VPS since we don't offer all Fully Managed VPS's. We have hundreds of no control panel based VPS customers so if we said "Managed VPS" it would be false advertisement and we would be held to our word. So it's been edited and now is inline with what we do offer. Same thing applies to "Hybrid Servers". We can't put "Managed Hybrids" as that has the same issue as VPS's. Hope this makes sense.
I have been your customer for a while and if the kind quality of support is not considered Fully Managed, then I do not know what can be called by that name :D
You do have fully managed VPS and you should say so. If you are so attached to wording phrase it this way "All servers are fully managed for an additional price of 5-7USD a month." or even better "All servers are fully managed* (* only if control panel installed)".

I have been your customer for a while and if the kind quality of support is not considered Fully Managed, then I do not know what can be called by that name :D
You do have fully managed VPS and you should say so. If you are so attached to wording phrase it this way "All servers are fully managed for an additional price of 5-7USD a month." or even better "All servers are fully managed* (* only if control panel installed)".

Yes, this would be better. I understand what Joel meant by not having all VPS's with control panels and such, but I would be willing to bet that 95%+ of customer VPS's are on some form of managed control panel. You could word it well enough to take full advantage of the fully managed VPS's for advertising while at the same time not overadvertising what you don't do.

Yes, this would be better. I understand what Joel meant by not having all VPS's with control panels and such, but I would be willing to bet that 95%+ of customer VPS's are on some form of managed control panel. You could word it well enough to take full advantage of the fully managed VPS's for advertising while at the same time not overadvertising what you don't do.

We have made some changes to the site based on this feedback. Many thanks.

-Joel

Dedicated servers do not have "Fully Managed" listed on the feature list (VPS and Hybrid have it), unless you have a different support policy on these I would add it.