Subscriptions

turbo2ltr

So, the email that just went out had subscription links to re-subscribe to the network status forums. The problem is it allows you to "subscribe" without actually logging in to the forum. It does not throw an error or make you log in, just looks like you subscribed, but you didn't.

Hmm, that's an interesting sounding bug. I'll have to do some testing and get this sorted out.

Thanks for the report.

Doesn't seem to be a way to view your watched forums, huh? I see a list of watched threads, but other than visiting the forum and looking for the "Unwatch Forum" there isn't a way to see what forums you are watching.

Also, personally, I don't like the new design. It looks fine, but everything is sooooo spread out. Way too much padding around everything. That header is huge!

I just updated the page regarding how to setup subscriptions.

Doesn't seem to be a way to view your watched forums, huh? I see a list of watched threads, but other than visiting the forum and looking for the "Unwatch Forum" there isn't a way to see what forums you are watching.

Also, personally, I don't like the new design. It looks fine, but everything is sooooo spread out. Way too much padding around everything. That header is huge!

You can view watched forums on the "watched forums" page. It's 2 links to the right of the "watched threads" link in the subnav under the "forum" tab.

Sorry to hear you don't like the new layout. What monitor resolution are you running?

This should help ya find it :)

wht1.png

Last edited by a moderator: