SPAM protection

Hello,

My suggestion is related to SPAM protection. As this is increasingly important in order to keep our IP's off banned lists it would be nice if you had an add-on SPAM protection. They are highly profitable.

Investing in a Barracuda or CanIT server and then offering this as an add-on service would probably generate extra revenu for you guys. I already use this service elsewhere with another company and it's reduced SPAM by 99.9%.

Also it's very simple for clients to integrate this add-on, all they have to do is change their MX records.

Anyway just a suggestion.

Roch Lambert

+1 on this

This is a reasonable suggestion. Spam filtering uses up alot of memory and processing power on VPS accounts, especially the lower end ones. It would make sense to "outsource" spam filtering to a machine/s adapted specifically for this process.

In addition to this, may I suggest a packaged VPS option that is suited for a mail server and spam protection. VPS account owners could purchase this VPS and point all their domain MX records to this account to handle spam protection and email processing.