Site Goes Down Around the Same Time Everyday

Joe Johnson

Hello!

We're new to the service and have noticed that around 10 a.m. (central time/US) our site goes down for about 10-20 minutes. Sometimes it only effects the backend, sometimes the entire site is down. Is that a server issue or something that we can fix internally?

Hi Joe, Welcome to KH

If you haven't already, please open a support ticket with our staff and let them know what happens during this time. If you've got a support ticket let me know and I'll check into it.

There's many things that can happen to cause this, anything from backup plugins, site crawling bots, various server crons that may be doing something unintentional etc. Our staff should be able to help you start narrowing it down.

Hey Daniel!

We've had a couple tickets. I opened another this morning, this is the last one (stating that there was no downtime found in the records)...

The new ticket is:

Would it be easier if I called? I wasn't sure if there was a number to call for tech related stuff? I didn't add the root pass to the new ticket but I'm sure you can grab it from the last ticket if you need it, also!

Thanks for your prompt response, as well!

Joe

Hi Joe,

Thanks for the tickets, I had actually already found one of your tickets. I checked over a few things and I don't see anything apparent however I did see a consistent spike around those times on our monitoring graphs, shouldn't have been enough to cause any impact but we're going to dig further into things. I'll kick your ticket up to the escalated queue and we'll keep you updated.

At this time we don't offer phone support but we'll get you taken care of no worries :)