Sales Support?

RSprinkel

Was wondering if Sales Support is away for the weekend?

I submitted a ticket 24 hours ago (to billing which switched it to the sales department) and hadn't heard anything as of 1 this afternoon and asked if there was an update to my ticket and still nothing.

Thanks

OK thanks, all I am waiting for is a new key for WHMCS. Updated my vers Saturday and I can't access the admin side of it as it is telling me that my key is invalid. Only thing that changed was just new files, lol.

OK thanks, all I am waiting for is a new key for WHMCS. Updated my vers Saturday and I can't access the admin side of it as it is telling me that my key is invalid. Only thing that changed was just new files, lol.

You can say thanks to WHMCS for that. Everytime the license is updated or install moved the license needs manually reissued. We will take care of this off hours shortly to help you. Hope this helps.

Thanks Joel,

Yeah I needed to get into it to modify an account and suspend an account and wasn't able to do anything (should have done that before the update) Lol.

Yeah WHMCS is getting ridiculous contemplating going to Client Exec or another billing/support system.

Again thanks for your time as it is much appreciated.