root access for all domains in VPS

U

Unregistered

I am inquiring about buying a VPS, i have a few doubts, since live chat is not online, so i thot of posting it here.
1. Are the VPS Windows based or Linux based.
2. I want to use it for an open source application which requires root access to grant privilages to the database user for CREATE VIEW command, so would that be possible through your VPS.
3. Can I install the same application across several domains, that means that all domain installation would require root access of mysql user, would that be possible

please reply asap.

I am inquiring about buying a VPS, i have a few doubts, since live chat is not online, so i thot of posting it here.
2. I want to use it for an open source application which requires root access to grant privilages to the database user for CREATE VIEW command, so would that be possible through your VPS.
3. Can I install the same application across several domains, that means that all domain installation would require root access of mysql user, would that be possible

please reply asap.

Hello,

Thanks for your interest in KnownHost. Live chat is for sales only and isn't something you will find online during off hours and currently we're making changes to it so it's temporarily not being used. I've answered each of your questions below. Hope this helps.

--Linux only.

--Yes, you get full root access with our VPS's.

--You can install and configure things as you please as long as the application works that way. From a VPS standpoint there aren't limitations which would prevent this so it's more about the application itself.

Regards,
Joel