Reseller for VPS

Andrew

Happy Customer(Linux Rox)
It would be benifical for VPS resellers to have a 15 day return policy instead of being forced to keep VPS and return money back to customer. Under KnownHost policies, it only warrents out a 30 days to new customers. This does not protect resellers from those who are "new customers" to this reseller, who request to return VPS when they are not satisifed. If some will agree with me, it be benifical for KnownHost to change this policy around to actually warrent 30 days to new customers and 15 days for new VPS for VPS resellers. I am already having a customer of mine returning a VPS to me and wants his money back. I am not stuck with VPS which I can not return and I am hoping that KnownHost will be kind to give me credit on my next invoice instead of refunding money to paypal.

Thank You,
Andrew

Andrew,

So what about the time spent by our staff building the VPS? Based on your approach we are the ones who lose money. I see your point but we as the provider aren't here to lose money and build VPS's and then in turn return money due to a resold VPS being cancelled.

Thanks,
Joel

Andrew,

We aren't totally disagreeing but please discuss this with the ticket you opened. We are reviewing it and will get back to you.

Thanks,
Jay

Andrew,

We will be adding a new policy making it 15 days for any resold VPS account. It will be added shortly.

Thanks,
Jay

I totally agree with you guys that you do create and expect to get money, I would agree with paying a fee for refunding as a reseller. If you name the price of fee I would agree as long as it isnt more then 100 percent...

I thank you alot Jay for the 15 day policy added, thank you so much. It might help those resellers out alot!

Thank You

Andrew