Remove the 7 day cancellation notice for VPS resellers

Status
Not open for further replies.

stormrider

Hello,

I really don't know why this even exist. If i pay everything before using why should i have to pay something that i will not use anymore? What's the point with the 7 days?

Anyway, my complain is because i'm a reseller. If i resell VPS M ( $20 cost ) to my client and charge him $30 i will gain $10/month.

If, after 2 months, my client doesn't pay anymore i'll know that he doesn't want the VPS anymore but i will still have to pay $20 to knownhost, due to 7 day cancellation notice. So if i don't want to have all my other VPS suspended i will have to pay this $20 and lose my profit.

Is it possible to change this to resellers?

Thanks.

Hello,

I understand what you're saying but this is not going to be changed company wide. We have our reasons as for every reseller it isn't the same with how one handles such things. We will deal with this on a per Reseller basis and account history also factors in. This is to be discussed directly with our Sales office as if I recall we did talk to you about this. We always work with our customers as long as communication is being done properly. I am going to close this thread but if you have more questions on this let our Sales team know. Have a nice day.

Joel

Hello,

As Joel said please email our Sales team and this can be discussed on a per Reseller basis. This has proven to work well over past several months.

Jay

Status
Not open for further replies.