Ready to pay but....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dante

I'm kinda confused during the ORDER DETAILS. I'm using the coupon "HOTVPS", you know, 50% off 1st and 2nd month. Well, I enter the coupon and the 50% activates, what about the 2nd month? In small text in the bottom it says,

[FONT=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]* $50.00 will be due on the next renewal date: 05/28/2009
(Domain renewals billed separately.)

Shouldn't it be 50% for the 2nd month? I'm interested in the VS3-ca w/ cPanel.

By the way, do you guys have a coupon for a lifetime monthly discount?

Thanks,
Dante
[/FONT]

Dante,

We manually apply the 50% on the second month since we approve each order one by one due to fraud. In regards to a lifetime discount feel free to email sales(at)knownhost.com to see if there is anything we can do for you. :)

Thanks,
Joel

Thank you for the order. More importantly, welcome to KnownHost! You will receive your login information within the next few hours. :)

Thanks,
Joel
Sounds good. As I'm with the crappy Hostgator, hosting my vB forum right now. When and who should I contact to get it transferred to KnownHost? I talked with Jay at Webhostingtalk.com and he said since Hostgator uses cPanel, it should be an easy transfer.

Thanks.

Sounds good. As I'm with the crappy Hostgator, hosting my vB forum right now. When and who should I contact to get it transferred to KnownHost? I talked with Jay at Webhostingtalk.com and he said since Hostgator uses cPanel, it should be an easy transfer.

Thanks.

Once you receive your login information just open a support ticket at support.knownhost.com (easy place to track tickets, close tickets, open tickets, etc) and ask them to migrate all your data over. They will need access to both the new VPS with us as well as the current account you have.

Thanks,
Joel

Once you receive your login information just open a support ticket at support.knownhost.com (easy place to track tickets, close tickets, open tickets, etc) and ask them to migrate all your data over. They will need access to both the new VPS with us as well as the current account you have.

Thanks,
Joel
Woot! Just to let everyone know, KH activated my account!!! Aren't they fast?!?!! :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.