Questions Before I Buy

Icy

Hello,

I'm interested about the VPS XLtx with cPanle. Need to know few information.

-- As I've seen that you give a free custom NS with reseller hosting. But what about VPS?

-- Suppose I buy VPS XLtx plan. Then with how many users I've to share CPU resource? I mean how many users you put on one server?

-- Can I use mailserver just for outbound mail? And receive incomming mail somewhere else? Is it possible? Again how much mail do you allow at a time? I need to run mass mail option from vB ACP often.

-- Can I add a cPanel user with less access to it?

-- Which is the best option for getting support from you? Using forum or support ticket system?

-- Suppose I buy 1 year package. Then after 3 months I wish to cancel the a/c. They how much $ 'll you refund me? Or after 30 days there is no refund? :confused:..

-- Does this offer goes with VPS XLtx plan too? Could you please expalain it again to me? Like If I buy 1 months package I'll get one month free? How about if I purchase 3 or 6 months package? Please explain it to me. I'm kinda lost here.

Thanks in advance.

P.S. May be I'm gonna join you guys this week :).

Hello,

Please see my answers inline:

As I've seen that you give a free custom NS with reseller hosting. But what about VPS?

--Yes all our VPS plans come with custom nameservers as well, free of charge.

Suppose I buy VPS XLtx plan. Then with how many users I've to share CPU resource? I mean how many users you put on one server?

--All our CPU is equal share and depending on the size of the VPS we put anywhere from 10-25 VPS on a server.

Can I use mailserver just for outbound mail? And receive incomming mail somewhere else? Is it possible? Again how much mail do you allow at a time? I need to run mass mail option from vB ACP often.

--We do not limit the number of emails sent in our VPS plans and Yes you can configure the mail server how you please. If you want to use the VPS with us for just outgoing and have incoming elsewhere you can do that.

Can I add a cPanel user with less access to it?

--You get your own cPanel license with admin access so you set the limits per customer who accesses cPanel. This is something you as admin controls on a per user basis.

Which is the best option for getting support from you? Using forum or support ticket system?

--The best option is by submitting a ticket through our helpdesk located here: https://support.knownhost.com/

Suppose I buy 1 year package. Then after 3 months I wish to cancel the a/c. They how much $ 'll you refund me? Or after 30 days there is no refund? ..

--We offer a 30 day money back guarantee. So if you sign up for a year and then cancel after 3 months there is no refund.

-- Does this offer goes with VPS XLtx plan too? Could you please expalain it again to me? Like If I buy 1 months package I'll get one month free? How about if I purchase 3 or 6 months package? Please explain it to me. I'm kinda lost here.

--Yes this special is for all VPS plans. Our current promotion is for those customers who wish to pay monthly only. So if you wanted to do quarterly or annual payments the special does not apply. With the special you will get 50% off the first month, second month free and also free fantastico/rvskin or powerpack.

I hope this answers all your questions and please let me know if you need anything else.

Regards,
Joel

Thanks for the reply Joel :D. I guess I'm gonna join with you. One last question. After signup if I requested to transfer all the files from my previous host is it possible? I can import the DB myself through SSH but as I'm on kinda slow connection so its hard to transfer all the files from there to here.

As long as the transfer is to the same control panel that you are using now we can move everything for you. Just email our support department after you get your welcome email and they can schedule this for you. Hope to see you sign up soon.

Regards,
Joel

Hey,

You need 5 posts then you can post url's, etc. We do this to keep the forum clean. :)

Joel