Question About Upgartion...

U

Unregistered

I am currently a shared user with some service. I like to come & join VPS service since I heard I will have more control over my account like dedicated servers... I saw your packages & they seems very compatitive. I have one question before proceeding.

The thing is I first want to try & start with your VPX MTX 20 dollar package with direct admin addon. The thing is I am having 6 domains working with forums & some other scripts that require registration by users... My question is in future if I like to upgrade this account with VPX Ltx or VPX XLx then will my nameserver will remain same? or they will be changed & I will have to update nameservers in godaddy & suffer few hour/day lag.. I hope you understand what I am trying to say here...

One more thing, I am new to VPS but very old now with shared plans. Do you people provide little assistance to users that are new to VPS for setting it up?

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in KnownHost.

"My question is in future if I like to upgrade this account with VPX Ltx or VPX XLx then will my nameserver will remain same?"
--Yes your nameservers, IP's will remain the same. We simply add the resources to your VPS so there is no moving you to different servers or downtime.

"Do you people provide little assistance to users that are new to VPS for setting it up?"
--We can definitly assist with getting you set up with the VPS. We are a semi-managed VPS provider but we do go above and beyond to help our customers so as long as you are willing to learn we are here to help.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Thanks,
Joel

The hassle-free way to buy a VPS - Simple - come to KnownHost.com.