Procedure for upgrade to hybrid

pmcwebs

Hey all,

If I go for a hybrid upgrade from my current VPS (In the LA DC) -

- do I keep the same IP addresses? The reason I ask is that I have just inflicted an IP change on my users when I moved into the LA DC and I don't want to do it again.

- is it a straight upgrade done entirely by KH, or do I get a bare system that I have to set up (ie: install CSF, update apache etc)

- Downtime?

Hey all,

- do I keep the same IP addresses? The reason I ask is that I have just inflicted an IP change on my users when I moved into the LA DC and I don't want to do it again.

- is it a straight upgrade done entirely by KH, or do I get a bare system that I have to set up (ie: install CSF, update apache etc)

- Downtime?

Heya pmcwebs,

Just going from memory here but previously KH has stated that all upgrades can be done with no downtime, changes of IPs, or anything. Shoot them a ticket and the will seamlessly upgrade your existing VPS :D

Hey all,

- Downtime?

Same IP address, and same "environment", no need to recreate.

http://forums.knownhost.com/showthread.php?t=841 ;) same steps..