Pre Sales Questions

U

Unregistered

1) I have about 10 sites using Joomla! 1.5. if the visitors are about 1000 a day in total, which VPS plan can hold this access? Most of the visitors are just browzing the sites.
I've heard Joomla! takes quite much resouces, so I'm just wondering which plan I should go with. I'm thinking of applying VPSXL with extra 386MB memory. Is this enough for this?

2) If I need to restore a site some reason, can I restore the site using my backup anytime and by myself? or do I need to ask you to restore it?

1) I have about 10 sites using Joomla! 1.5. if the visitors are about 1000 a day in total, which VPS plan can hold this access? Most of the visitors are just browzing the sites.
I've heard Joomla! takes quite much resouces, so I'm just wondering which plan I should go with. I'm thinking of applying VPSXL with extra 386MB memory. Is this enough for this?

2) If I need to restore a site some reason, can I restore the site using my backup anytime and by myself? or do I need to ask you to restore it?

Hello,

Sorry this was not responded to. It was just overlooked and we apologize. Not sure if you signed up but the VPS XL with extra memory as you mentioned should work well.

As for restoring a site, we provide full VPS backup's not specific file restoration. We do encourage customers to do backup's aside from what we do by default (free with the VPS) but that is really up to the customer. Hope this helps.

Thanks,
Joel

I saw this thread! wanted to say thank you to knownhost for it's great services in another thread but I will do it here.

want to say to the topic starter ( you have come to the right place)
I am here for a few months now and am very satisfied with these guys.
you should just experience it for yourself. Fast support , polite and professionals

what ever just do not hesitate and go for it.

I am not affiliated with this company . I am just a user:)

God bless knownhost!