Possible New Customer - Safe Harbor Policies?

neovisionz

Hi All,

I'm considering the purchase a Vps from you to host my client's websites, as i have recieved a lot good comments from your service and i've been reading your forums the last few days and i really like what i see... ;)

I have a couple of projects that will hold a virtual shop with Online payments with CC.

I'm from Spain, and i need to know if you support the Safe Harbor data protection regulations, as this is very important por UE citizens

Well, hope to hear from you soon! :D

Best regards,
Ivan

Hi All,

I'm considering the purchase a Vps from you to host my client's websites, as i have recieved a lot good comments from your service and i've been reading your forums the last few days and i really like what i see... ;)

I have a couple of projects that will hold a virtual shop with Online payments with CC.

I'm from Spain, and i need to know if you support the Safe Harbor data protection regulations, as this is very important por UE citizens

Well, hope to hear from you soon! :D

Best regards,
Ivan

Hello Ivan,

Sorry for the delays. We monitor our sales queue at sales(at)knownhost.com much closer so I apologize for overlooking this. At this time we're in the process of applying for Safe Harbor. So the answer is no right now but this will change. Hope this helps.

Regards,
Joel