Plesk 9.0 roadmap

I may sign up for a plesk VPS when 9.0 comes out just to check it out. Notice they shoe IPv6 support for plesk 9, this seems to hint that Virtuozzo will soon be offering IPv6 support...

-Caleb

I just find it kind of funny but more like typical that Plesk 9.0 has not been released as expected. Sooo glad I finally switched to cPanel.

I just find it kind of funny but more like typical that Plesk 9.0 has not been released as expected. Sooo glad I finally switched to cPanel.

Plesk to cPanel isn't very straight-forward migration is it? Care to describe the process? I've thought about making the switch myself.

Plesk to cPanel isn't very straight-forward migration is it? Care to describe the process? I've thought about making the switch myself.

I recreated everything manually - I had 20 or so websites to move and I did not do anything "automated" - I manually transferred all files, manually recreated accounts(databases etc.).

I think there might be some automated tool thatcPanel created for this but I'm really not sure, and could be buggy as well.