Plesk 8.2

KH-Paul

CTO
Staff member
Plesk 8.2 was just released but please do not attempt to upgrade as number of upgrade-related issues exists in this build. Please wait at least until first patch for Plesk 8.2 will be released before trying to upgrade the system.

Regards,
Paul

Any issues with the 8.1.1 update? I'm currently running 8.1.

Any obvious steps I should take before/during/after an upgrade to 8.1.1?

Thanks,
fumble

Any issues with the 8.1.1 update? I'm currently running 8.1.

Any obvious steps I should take before/during/after an upgrade to 8.1.1?

Thanks,
fumble
I'm running 8.1.1 and its running fine for me. I didn't perform any additional steps all I did was run the updater. In addition, I haven't heard of any problems from other users thus far.

If you really want to be sure, you could always ask a KH staff member. ;)

Regards,

We upgraded to Plesk 8.2 a month or so ago and have had no problems with it so far. Don't ask me any questions about the upgrade because I was not involved with it and our webmaster who did the upgrade has left the company :)

8.2.1 is now available in the plesk updater.

KH - can we upgrade now? If so, can we go straight to 8.2.1 or do we first have to upgrade to 8.2 and then to 8.2.1?

Thanks!

KH-Paul

CTO
Staff member
Josh,

8.2.1 seems to be working ok for upgrades. There is no need to upgrade to 8.2 first and then to 8.2.1 - go with upgrade directly to 8.2.1.

Regards,
Paul

Bus Dev

Please accept my apolgies up front. I am not a technologiest. I have a domain name and would like to play around with simple web page building. my hosting provider is using Plesk 8.2.1. Is there somewhere I can go to read how to get started building a web page?

All the best, Joe