Plans to offer Installatron?

BAlGaInTl

So far, I've been testing a VPS for the last couple of weeks with DA, and I have been very pleased up to this point. I'm currently working on consolidating a couple of reseller accounts that I have.

One question...

Are there any plans to offer Installatron with the DA control panel in the near future? That is about the only feature I can see that I'm missing that some of my site admins may like.

We were going to offer it but the demand seems to be low. If it picks up then for sure we will offer it. I know most who have asked bought it directly but you can expect us to offer it down the road. Just need more enquiries for it.

Joel

We were going to offer it but the demand seems to be low. If it picks up then for sure we will offer it. I know most who have asked bought it directly but you can expect us to offer it down the road. Just need more enquiries for it.

Joel

Joel,

Thanks for the input.

So I can order the VPS license directly from Installatron and install it myself then?

Is this an install that KH would be willing to help with?

It is very easy to install installatron, but I am sure KnownHost would help, if you had any problems. For VPS's it costs $15 a year for license I think and I am thinking to get 1 (Directly from the company). But if KnownHost offered, probably I would get from them.

It is very easy to install installatron, but I am sure KnownHost would help, if you had any problems. For VPS's it costs $15 a year for license I think and I am thinking to get 1 (Directly from the company). But if KnownHost offered, probably I would get from them.

Yeah, I ordered it shortly after discussing it here.

The install was super easy.