PayPal -> credit card or PP subscription

Status
Not open for further replies.

ejellard

Hi,

I currently have a VPS and pay with paypal, which means I have to click the link in the email from KH once a month - easy to forget! Is there a way of either having a paypal subscription so it takes the money from paypal once a month, or from a credit card - without me having to do something each month??

Thanks in advance,
Ed

Hi,

I currently have a VPS and pay with paypal, which means I have to click the link in the email from KH once a month - easy to forget! Is there a way of either having a paypal subscription so it takes the money from paypal once a month, or from a credit card - without me having to do something each month??

Thanks in advance,
Ed

Hello Ed,

Sure you can store a credit card on file for automated billing. Paypal subscriptions we don't support but if you would like to use a credit card just email billing(at)knownhost.com and make the request. They will help you make the switch.

-Jay

Same question here. I still prefer to pay through Paypal and hope to see KH support Paypal subscriptions. I have used Godaddy service and find it very convenient.

As Jay stated if you want to have KH charge your CC every month, that option is available.

Otherwise please continue this discussion about paypal subscriptions here.

Thread closed.

Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.