Packages Upgraded as Times Change?

raindog308

I found some old notes I made a year ago and a VS-3 from Knownhost then was $45/month for 1024MB of RAM.

Today, I see the same VS-3 is $45 but now is 1216MB of RAM.

My question is this...if I sign up for the VS-3, and next year the VS-3 is at 1400MB of RAM, is my package auto-upgraded? In other words, are accounts auto-upgraded the current resource levels?

Or if you buy today, you're locked at that resource level for as long as you have the account?

Thanks.

Hello,

I believe this was replied to via a Sales email. Any questions let us know. :)

Thanks,
Joel

I found some old notes I made a year ago and a VS-3 from Knownhost then was $45/month for 1024MB of RAM.
[Broken External Image]:http://tiny.cc/jr5nax

Today, I see the same VS-3 is $45 but now is 1216MB of RAM.

My question is this...if I sign up for the VS-3, and next year the VS-3 is at 1400MB of RAM, is my package auto-upgraded? In other words, are accounts auto-upgraded the current resource levels?

Or if you buy today, you're locked at that resource level for as long as you have the account?

Thanks.
I don't think so I may be wrong.

Last edited:
Hi raindog308,

These are the famous Knownhost Christmas presents! And yes :D all current VPSs are upgraded!

There were actual plan changes at one point that were not automatic but they involved more than just memory or hard drive upgrades.