Offer RvSiteBuilder

stormrider

Hello,

It would be nice if KH offer RvSiteBuilder for VPS users.

I already have it on my VPSes and this program is amazing!

KH could get some discounts since they already sell Rvskin and would purchase a bunch of RvSiteBuilder licenses.

What do you think?

Thank you!

Why would you want to pay a monthly fee for an incredibly limited WYSIWYG template editor that only works in two browsers when so many more viable alternatives are available?

Why would you want to pay a monthly fee for an incredibly limited WYSIWYG template editor that only works in two browsers when so many more viable alternatives are available?

Because my clients ( and new ones :p ) love it!

I personally have just used it once ( while making the translation and testing ) and, in my opinion, it's a really nice program.

Because my clients ( and new ones :p ) love it!

I personally have just used it once ( while making the translation and testing ) and, in my opinion, it's a really nice program.

I'm sure that fans of generic stock photos will love it, but, like you, they're probably only going to use it once and then never look at it again. It would make more sense to keep the charges finite than it does to pay a monthly subscription.

Don't see any pricing information, but their browser support is similarly limited. I'm definitely not the target audience for these products so I'm fairly biased, but they seem to be taking standard templatemonster junk and convincing people to pay a great deal more for it than they would have ordinarily just because they slapped some five-step wizard on top of it that makes them feel like they're actively participating in the design process somehow. Quite a racket.

Don't see any pricing information, but their browser support is similarly limited. I'm definitely not the target audience for these products so I'm fairly biased, but they seem to be taking standard templatemonster junk and convincing people to pay a great deal more for it than they would have ordinarily just because they slapped some five-step wizard on top of it that makes them feel like they're actively participating in the design process somehow. Quite a racket.

Well said. It's so true. But for some customers that's what they want regardless.

It seems the templates are compatible in IE & Firefox.

Which further proves that they're only in the Mac software industry as long as they can keep gouging gullible users. VMWare's been trouncing them as of late and I don't think they have the engineering talent to bounce back.