newbie question

U

Unregistered

i'm getting set to buy a hybrid package, and i have 5 domains i'm planning on hosting. when i sign up, should i choose "Transfer My Existing Domain?"

i suspect that's the one, but i intend to transfer multiple domains.

one more question - does knownhost then act as my registrar? i'm hoping to pry this away from yahoo, who seem to charge too much for this. for at least one, i need to renew the domain name almost immediately, as it expires in a week.

thanks
-aaron

Aaron,

Thanks for your interest in KnownHost. We specialize in hosting so in most cases our customers keep their domains registered with a domain registrar and host the domains with us. It's the safest approach and what most prefer to do. We do allow one domain to be registered/transferred to us but we'd recommend transferring them from yahoo to someone like Godaddy who specializes in domain registration and has extra tools via their domain control panel. So on the first page of the orderwiz we'd recommend the 3rd option which is "I will use My Existing Domain and update My Nameservers only". If you have any further questions just let us know. Hope this helps.

Thanks,
Joel

Aaron,

Sounds good. Hope to see you signup. We can have the Hybrid ready today.

Thanks,
Joel