New sign up...

opentoe

Hello, I just signed up this evening about a couple hours ago. Can't wait to try things out. I'm going from a shared hosting service to the VPS-2 service. I did remember to use the lifetime discount.

Just wanted to say hello and I do love there are forums here. Not for just support purposes but just the community feel of it. I like that, and I think family is important. I hope to be with KH for a while. Thanks and talk to everyone soon!

Hello, I just signed up this evening about a couple hours ago. Can't wait to try things out. I'm going from a shared hosting service to the VPS-2 service. I did remember to use the lifetime discount.

Just wanted to say hello and I do love there are forums here. Not for just support purposes but just the community feel of it. I like that, and I think family is important. I hope to be with KH for a while. Thanks and talk to everyone soon!

Welcome aboard :cool:

Feel free to drop us a line if you ever need anything!

Howdy opentoe and welcome to KH! :D

Thanks! I usually ask questions here first before making support tickets. I don't need to bother support with non emergency related issues. I usually eventually figure them out, and I've learned so much just in the last few days. I'm just loving the fact I have my own VM running and can actually do something with it!