New Guy

MadMax

Had some issues with my former host yesterday, and was referred to this service. Hope all goes well with the transition, as I have not done one before. I have my welcome email and will begin the process of setting up the WHM later this morning. It looks like the WHM has a tutorial to walk newbie's through set up. Has anyone used that, and if so, are there specific areas to watch for?

Again, I am new to this process, so be gentle! LOL!

I have not gone through any WHM tutorials in the past, but I'm sure they're informative. If you need any help with moving your items from your other WHM/cPanel host, I'm sure you could contact support and they could give you some assistance.

Either way, welcome to KnownHost!

Hello MadMax and welcome to KH :D

I do not remember a WHM tutorial but there was a startup that I ran through when I first signed on with KH and it makes sure you get all the info entered that you need to.

There are also some tutorials in the cPanel section of the forum that you can follow for moving your accounts.

Let know if there's any questions of course :)

I was struggling a bit yesterday and William from IT support took the reigns and did it for me. I can tell you, this is neat stuff! I can not say how appreciative I am!

We are now up, running smooth, AND I have not had 1 database error email in nearly 24 hours!