My suggestion!!!

truong_99

I have been host with Knownhost for almost 2 month and I must said they are the best webhosting company and no 1 cant beat knownhost. Their staff and tech are very helpful and knowlegeable and quickly reply to ticket. I am very news to running. Sometimes I have send some stupid newbies question to their tech but they are very helpful and explained steps by steps to me. Also, when I accidently change something on WHM and my website is not running. I open the ticket from support and in a 5 minutes I got reply from their tech and explained to my why I got that problems and show me how to fixed it. Their tech is super super the best and I think I have learned a lot from them. I really love knownhost and today I want to make suggestion hihihi :) I think that knownhost sometimes can run promotions for current customers that been with them for 6 months to 1 years like give them upgrade HD space for free like 5 gb. I thinks buy doing that will boost knownhost. Sorry my english is not good if there anything I write error please forgive me.